IS MY PARTNER AUTISTIC or a NARCISSIST?
It is very common for autistic partners to be mistaken for narcissists -
EVEN THERAPISTS GET IT WRONG.
STEP 1: TAKE THE FREE QUIZ
STEP 2: TAKE MY INTERACTIVE WEBINAR COURSE
Take the FREE quiz and get your results INSTANTLY.
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR RESULTS MEAN
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHICH RELATIONSHIP YOU'RE IN.
This INTERACTIVE webinar course with me will help you get clarity.
Join me Mondays at 1 pm ET
Or watch a replay INSTANTLY after you register (replays are also interactive and you will still be able to connect directly with me!)
- Identify specific differences in autistic traits and narcissistic traits
- Identify the difference in autistic retreat/withdraw and the narc abuse cycle
- Learn how "control" has a completely different purpose in autism and narcissism.
- Learn the key questions to ask yourself that distinguish a narcissist from an autistic partner
- Discover why a connected relationship is next to impossible with a narcissist, but has potential in an autism spectrum relationship.
What People are Saying
"…I thought my husband was gaslighting me until I learned that he wasn't intentionally trying to make me doubt myself…"
"…I thought my partner was autistic because he's not this big bully like I think of narcissists, but Jodi helped me see he's a covert narcissist…"
"…my wife accused me of being narcissistic, but Jodi help me identify myself as autistic and my wife as the actual narcissist…"