YOU NEED TO KNOW WHICH RELATIONSHIP YOU'RE IN.
This course is designed to help you figure that out.
In this course:
- Identify specific differences in autistic traits and narcissistic traits and behaviors
- Learn the exact criteria used by clinical professionals, and experts, to identify narcissistic behaviors - versus autism spectrum traits.
- Review and understand "gaslighting," a common power tactic of a narcissist, but how outwardly similar autism spectrum behaviors have a totally different purpose that is not abusive.
- Discuss how "control" has a completely different purpose for these two types of men.
- Discover why a connected relationship is next to impossible with a narcissist, but has GREAT POTENTIAL in an autism spectrum relationship.
It is very common for men on the autism spectrum to be misunderstood as narcissists - even therapists get it wrong.
HOWEVER, THE POSSIBILITY OF A SATISFYING, AND FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEN IS DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT.
"..so many men are mistaken for narcissists - even by therapists - because the behaviors and traits can SEEM so similar..."
Jodi Carlton, Autism Spectrum Expert & Relationship Coach
Hello, my friend. I'm Jodi.
You've found your way here, so that tells me you are confused and hurting.
Maybe you don't even know much about the autism spectrum, but you've hear about narcissism, and autism sounds pretty scary, too.
I understand you. I've been there, myself.
I've met countless women who are in relationships like yours. You are my people and I'm here to help.
It is very common for men on the autism spectrum to be misdiagnosed as narcissists because of behaviors and traits that appear outwardly similar. they even look similar to therapists, the majority of whom are unfamiliar with autism.
However, it is VERY important to understand the distinctive differences in autistic behaviors and narcissistic behaviors. The purpose and intent of these behaviors is totally different for men with autism and narcissists. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE POSSIBILITY OF A SATISFYING, AND FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEN IS DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT.
want you to know that it IS possible to have an amazing relationship with a man on the autism spectrum, but FIRST we have to figure out what kind of relationship YOU are in.
I designed this course just for that.
Let's get things figured out.